Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monthly Ticker

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Not Spoiled. . . My Husband Just Loves Me

So I have been thoroughly . . . um. . . we'll say pampered this weekend. As you can see from previous posts, we have some newly painted walls. In addition to the painted walls there were a few other things that Jeth got for me this weekend.

1) A "Welcome" mat!! I have been wanting one since before we moved down here. We just hadn't found one that we loved. Well, we found it.


2) A mirror!! The bathroom mirror was severly intolerable. If you've read the previous entry, you'll know what Jeth and Jordon went through to get it off so we could paint behind it. The new mirror is tan with little shwupples in it. (Yes shwupples is a word.) It looks like a sandy beach which fits perfectly with our lighthouse theme going on.


3) Since we've been married, Jeth and I have kept our movies and CD's in an old dresser of Jeth's. I've always wanted something that we can have out to put them in. So Jeth said that he would make me something. He took the Lowe's gift certificate that the seller's of our house gave to us and bought everything that he would need for it. Then he kept everything outside in his shed so I wouldn't see it. I was expecting this to take a really really really long time to get finished. But lo and behold I get home from work today and BAM! it's there, in the living room, all set up with the movies on it!! I was so excited!!


So, as I said, this has been a week of pampering, not spoiling. My hubby just loves me lots and lots!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Merril, kasalel doadoahk nahn. I uhdahn pereniki dohluhl en kilang kumwail wihk pahn wad. I kilangenki amwail awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete