Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monthly Ticker

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Zion's National Park






Jeth and I took a trip to Zion's National Park. This was the first time that Jeth had ever been there. We had so much fun, we were able to go on a Friday night and come back on Monday. It was a really nice getaway for us. Most of our vacations consist of driving to visit family, which is great. But sometimes, it's nice to have a vacation where it's just the two of us. We spent lots of time playing Uno. And of course, since we're married, Uno was a slightly dirty game. We went along a lot of the trails. Our favorite was Wheeping Rock.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Love Zions! Glad you guys got to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia! HI! I just barely saw your comment and found your blog! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in my parents basement fot he moment. Not ideal but it should help us safe for our own place. Do you have a facebook account? That might be easier. :) I'm Katie Keele on facebook. (I didn't want a whole ton of people from high school finding me.)

    ReplyDelete