Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monthly Ticker

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Painting!!








I know I've been a slacker. A couple months ago, my folks and brother came down and helped us paint our house!! We all painted the living room, kitchen, and hallway. Originally we were going to put up trim between the two colors on the wall. Now though, I'm not so sure. It kinda has that appeal to it. Like when you get that paper where the edges weren't cut straight but instead are frayed a little. That's what it kinda looks like. I'd like opinions on this.






Well, on Monday, Jeth and I continued painting. We started on the guest room. I don't have any pictures of the actual day of painting, but let's just say, we both looked like goofballs. Here are some pictures of it. The pictures don't show how much of a difference the walls are. Half of it is still the original white while the other half is a sandy color. We aren't done yet. We're going to paint over the white half a sky blue color. We're really excited. We don't get much of an opportunity to paint though. Jeth works days and I work nights. So it will slowly get done, but it WILL get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment