Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Monthly Ticker

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

In Trouble from a Dream

A very wise aunt once told me when I was about to be married that when I have a dream in which my husband is being a butt, I can't be mad at him in the morning. This seemed very funny at the time. Since, however, I have learned it is actually a difficult thing to do. For instance, last night Jeth was in some serious trouble. We were going to school together and it was right before graduation. He was playing football for school. I was watching him and taking pictures of the game. The game ended and I started packing up my camera equipment. When I looked up, he was flirting with the school slut!! I was pretty outraged. Before I was able to walk up to him, they turned and with arms around each other, they walked back to the school together. When I got back to the school, they were just inside the doors flirting. I told her she had better leave, slightly icy, and not very nicely. Then Jeth got after me for being rude and jealous. That night, after school, I was walking out to the car and he was flirting with her again!! She told him that I was quite the evil person and that he could do so much better. . . with her. Then he agreed that it was too much for me to ask him to desist flirting with such an attractive person. As you can imagine, I was less than happy. I walked over, dragged her by the hair away, and had a "discussion" with her about the behavior required when talking to another person's husband. Then I had the same kind of "discussion" with Jeth. The dream continued on in the same sort of fashion. When I woke up, Jeth was getting dressed for work. He came over, gently stroked my hair out of my eyes, gave me a sweet kiss, and told me he loved me. With much difficulty, I said it back. He asked if anything was wrong and I told him I was trying my darndest to not be mad at him. With concern in his eyes, he asked what he did. I proceeded to tell him about his rompings last night. He laughed - carefully - and told me that it was just a dream and I can't hold that against him. I said that he owed me, and a good sucking up was in order. So he made breakfast. I have such a cute, and patient, husband.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Once I almost punched my roommate while she was sleeping because I had just had a dream in which she had made me VERY mad... sometimes it's so hard to seperate dreams from reality.

    ReplyDelete